Monday, January 05, 2004

I bla-bla-bla: "Why? Why is that procedure programming staying inside of us, the average Joe or Jane the programmer like me? What is the fight about? It stays, it clings, and I can read million OO design books, something wants to go back to It.? Then an inquiring, psychologically aware person that I am, I inquire into this question psychologically. MAYBE, YOU OO IDIOTS, who preach the way I should feel and do all the time, (YES, THIS MEANS YOU XP IDIOTS, AGILE IDIOTS and everybody else who preaches but is lucky by PURE LUCK in creating a successful project,), maybe just maybe there is something to PROCEDURAL programming and it shouldn't be discarded by the likes of you fanatical idiots, who are like born-again Christians, damn you people, just believe in what you will, but stop preaching what everything should be. " I think she is expressing the sentiment many developers are starting to feel. And, yes we need to and like to learn new stuff and keep up with the times, yet it is frustrating when the fundamentals are STILL suspect.

No comments: